Loft Conversions Services
As your premier loft conversion specialists in Stanmore and South Ruislip; we specialise in 100% bespoke loft conversions and building projects to all service-seeking clients in our targeted locations.
Our diligent team will confidently complete the construction work within the agreed schedule by meeting all specified project requirements without compromising the craftsmanship.
We offer you to choose from either our one-design and build package or a more customised service- depending on your needs and budget capacity.
Our loft conversion team actively oversees each step of the conversion process- right from the initial planning and approval to its optimal construction. Plus, they will also pay close attention to every single detail and look to achieve perfection in the final construction work- exactly as per the client’s expectations.
We Specialise In a Wide Variety of Loft Conversions
- Being in this demanding industry for so long and having successfully dealt with similar projects for other clients across our target area; we clearly understand that no two loft conversion projects are the same. That’s why; we work as a unit and aim to tailor each loft conversion assignment as per the specific needs of the client and cover everything they need.Moreover; if you need assistance with incorporating design features; our team will gladly recommend quality options like skylights, built-in storage, furniture, lighting, electricity and so on.Our Team Delivers These Loft Conversion Projects
- Dormer & I-shaped loft conversion
- Mansard & I-shaped mansard loft conversion
- Double Mansard loft conversion
- Velux loft conversion
- Hip-to-gable & I-shaped hip-to-gable loft conversions
- Loft conversions with complete rear addition
- Loft conversion with a pod room
- Loft conversion with roof terrace
(Speak to us and know all about these specific loft conversions in details.)
Our Loft Conversion Process
Meet With You – our diligent loft conversion specialists will come down to your place and discuss about your project requirement as well as your other mindful home improvement demands.
Determining Suitability – after having a detailed conversation with you about your loft conversion project requirements; our team will inspect your loft and determine whether it is suitable for conversions or not. If it is, then they will proceed as planned and speak to about the steps to follow.
We Start The Work – Our team will determine the appropriate course of action to achieve the desired loft conversion. They will apply for the planning permission, party wall agreements and building control. And once everything is set to proceed and the raw-materials are ordered; the work will start. Our project manager will oversee everything and will even keep you in the loop about the progress of the work.
Years of Experience
Get A Quote Today!
Don’t procrastinating any further. You can get started with us directly by requesting for a service quote and getting an accurate price estimate. We extend our professional range of services to clients in and across Ealing, Greenford too!